1 teaspoon ground cumin
Dash of black pepper
1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups water
- In a skillet, dry roast cumin and black pepper.
- Stir frequently, until the aroma is released.
- Combine cumin and pepper, along with all the other ingredients, into a blender.
- Mix at high speed until mint leaves are well blended.
- For a different taste ground cardamom or ground fennel in place of the cumin.
- Try different types of yogurt: cow, sheep, goat or soy.